This easy Udon Noodle Meal-Prep has 30g of protein per serve and you can easily whip it up for your Sunday Meal-Prep in about 20 minutes!
High-Protein Udon Noodle Meal-Prep
- 180 g dry udon Noodles
- 200 g shiitake mushroom (diced)
- ¼ cup water
- 4 cups broccolini (diced or sub for broccoli)
- 2 scallions (diced)
- 3 cups edamame (shelled and thawed)
- 3 tsp black sesame
Tahini Miso Sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 pitted Medjool date
- 1 lime ( juiced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chili (seeds removed to make it less spicy)
- 2 tbsp tamari ( reduced sodium)
- ½ cup water
- Cook the udon according to the packet instructions.
- To a large pot on medium heat, add the mushrooms and water. Cook until all water has evaporated, stirring regularly (approx 5 to 7 minutes). Add the broccolini, and cook covered for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Add in the scallions and cook for another minute.
- Blend the tahini miso sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Add the cooked noodles, edamame, and sauce. Stir well and cook for a further minute.
- Divide in 4, top with sesame seeds, et voilà!