These Carrot Cake Bliss Balls make for a delightful afternoon snack. They are made with wholesome ingredients, providing an energy boost and satisfying your sweet tooth. The recipe is quick, taking less than 10 minutes to make. Store them in the fridge for up to 5 days for convenient snacking. For our nut-free friends, you can swap the almond butter for sunflower or skip it and add an extra date. If using non-Medjool dates, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes before adding them to the recipe.
Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 2 peeled carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- desiccated coconut for rolling (optional)
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor until a paste is formed.
- Divide the mixture into 18 portions and roll each into a ball shape. If using, roll each ball in desiccated coconut.
- Allow the bliss balls to set in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up. Enjoy your Carrot Cake Bliss Balls as a healthy and satisfying snack.