These gluten-free Mediterranean-style crackers are so easy to make and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Made with a few simple & nourishing ingredients, the olive really shines through, and they taste incredible. You’ll never want to buy store-bought crackers again!
Mediterranean Crackers (GF)
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 10 Kalamata olives, chopped and pitted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup warm water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Prepare your baking sheet by lining it with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients into a dough. Knead the mixture for a couple of minutes until it forms a cohesive dough.
- Place the dough between two sheets of baking paper. Using a rolling pin, spread it into a thin layer. Remove the top layer of the baking paper.
- Using a knife, slightly cut your favourite shape into the dough. This will make it easier to break apart the crackers after baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the crackers are golden brown. Allow them to cool before breaking apart. Enjoy your homemade Mediterranean crackers!