This chocolate granola is the perfect Valentine’s or Galentine’s gift. It’s delicious and super easy to prepare,
This recipe is super versatile, and you can use any combo of nuts and seeds you have on hand. So make sure to save it and make a beautiful breakfast for your favorite person next week!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (170 C).
- Roughly chop the nuts and seeds. Combine the oats, nuts, seeds, cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through to ensure even baking.
- Allow the granola to cool down to room temperature. Stir in the chopped dark chocolate and coconut flakes.
- Enjoy your homemade chocolate granola with yogurt and berries or as a snack on its own.