This soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious! It’s one of my go-to’s for a quick, veggie-packed weeknight dinner!
Red Curry Noodle Soup
- 200 g tofu
- 1 bunch Pak choi
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 handful cashew
- 1 tbsp tamari
- ½ lime
- Preheat your oven to 200C (392F). Chop your tofu into bite-sized pieces and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- While the tofu is baking, wash and chop all your vegetables. Set aside.
- Cook your udon noodles according to the packet’s instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, add the curry paste, water, coconut milk, tamari, carrots, and zucchini. Let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the stems of the pak choi and the baked tofu to the pot. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the pak choi leaves. Stir well to combine.
- Divide the cooked noodles between two bowls. Pour the red curry soup over the noodles. Serve with a sprinkle of cashews and lime wedges on the side.