You won’t believe how easy these bagels are to make! Just 6 ingredients and 15 minutes is all it takes!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 4 tsp Ārepa The Brain Powder (for color/added nutrients)
- 1 cup unsweetened soy yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine the flour, yogurt, Ārepa brain powder, and salt in a bowl. Using your hand, mix these ingredients until they form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Add ½ tsp of oil to each part and roll it into a sausage shape.
- Form each piece into a bagel shape, using a little water to stick the ends together. Sprinkle each bagel with sesame seeds.
- Cook the bagels in the air fryer for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F (180 C) or in the oven for 20 minutes at the same temperature.
- Add your toppings – we recommend vegan cream cheese, pickled onions, capers, and dill. Enjoy your homemade Ārepa Bagel!